CTEL, as a subsidiary of Cellular Technology International, Inc (CTII), is ISO 9001-2008 approved with respect to quality testing and assurance. Quality control testing is performed in our dedicated laboratory in Kennesaw (Atlanta), Georgia,USA. In addition to standard QC testing (viscosity, moisture determination, acid number, amine value, density; gas chromatography with FID) we are also equipped to do the following tests in our laboratory located in Kennesaw (Atlanta), Georgia:
- Flammability testing according to Cal 117 parts A & D and MVSS-302
- Fogging by method DIN 75201
The Management and personnel of Cellular Technology International, Inc. has been operating under the control of a quality system along the lines laid down in ISO 9000 series of standards.
The Company places particular emphasis on obtaining client satisfaction by:
- Responding promptly and accurately to Customer enquiries and orders.
- Pursuing quality, value and reliability in the products that the Company supplies to its Customers.
- Ensuring that its management and staff are fully trained to meet the requirements of the business and its customers.
- Constantly striving to meet and, where possible, exceed its customer’s expectations.
Storage and distribution of IBC’s and drums are conducted by our warehouses in Hoofddorp, Netherlands (Triple Logistics b.v.) and Birmingham, UK (World Transport Agency Ltd.).